Thursday 19 February 2009

My dear sensei~~

This morning, I was sooooo happy that I saw my friend's emails right after I woke up =) I feel that my day has been lightened up by them =)
Both of them are very encouraging friends, we often email each other to share our feelings, experiences, sensei guidances, etc. I saw Yen's email, she said that she's going to meet sensei next month on her sister's graduate ceremony. Before this, I always thought that I don't have to meet sensei in my life because I don't have a reason to meet sensei. Also, I personally think that it would be enough as long as I work hard as his great disciple and I pray wholeheartedly every day and night for Ikeda sensei and Kaneko san. Everytime I see sensei in the Japan leaders meet video, I feel like sensei is sitting right in front of me and everything that he said is meant for me, as one of his disciples. I thought that this would be enough for me. But when I read Yen's email, I have a strong urge to meet sensei. I really hope that I would be there, physically in front of sensei, hug him tightly and tell him how much I want to bless him with all my wishes, fortune, and daimoku. So I told both of my friends to bring my wish and soul with them when they meet sensei =) But after I sent the email, I feel so silly....It's such a personal request, isn't it? Sigh...It's too late to apologize....it's too late~~ Just let it be..I guess Fung Yen will understand my feeling cause she's one of my dear sisters now =) But to my friend....I'm so sorry..all I can do is just to apologize....I hope that I didn't sound too stupid and dumb...I hope that I didn't scare my friend, lol....well...it's too late to apologize~~it's too late~~~ nvm...Woo Jia Ean..just be yourself =) Life's great!!! Look for the reason why you have such a passionate heart to meet sensei. You don't want to meet sensei just because others do so. You will get it someday, and when the day arrives, you can meet your life mentor--Ikeda sensei and Kaneko san to report your vitories on behalf of all your comrades =) Chant for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment