Thursday 19 February 2009

~Cherry blossom~

Isn't it lovely? It's from a friend of mine who also designed this =) I like the poem =) What does it mean to you? To me, this poem is by sensei, so I feel that sensei vowed to fight for kosen rufu together with us =) There's another person in this poem...it's daddy =) He's always with me, I'm sure =) There are sensei and daddy in this poem...together with me...

Guess what? The praying beads that I'm still using now is from daddy and mummy. They gave it to me as a gift when I was....5 or 6 I think... That's my first praying beads and I always think that it will be the only one in my lifetime. Although I received a few new praying beads from friends, but I only use the one that my parents gave me...

I can still vividly remember that my parents chose the praying beads together for me. Mummy put it into a pretty box and gave it to me as a surprise gift after I woke up from a nap. I was soooooo happy to receive my first praying beads in life! I was too excited that I can't even name it properly as a "praying beads", haha...

I hope you'd like the design and the poem~~

ps: I've set it as my mobile's and laptop's wallpaper, lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment