Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pictures taken during student course

On the way to the venue after a whole day of work at Oakthorpe Primary School....I was really tired...I didn't have the strong determination that I must go for the student course...I just thought that I should go for it because I've promised myself and my friends...not knowing that the course will make such a great changes in my life...


Jane's smiley face in the train =)






I walked around to look for direction...finally...I got the direction...It's right in there after I cross the road...I was looking forward what's in there....


Right after I crossed the railway, I saw this little stream flow quietly and tranquilly under a bridge...it swept away all my tiredness and drowsiness...I was really pleased by this beautiful scenery...



Taken from the balcony outside my room...It's a peaceful place with peaceful environment....








Good morning =D Have a cheerful day~~







She's Jessica =) My new friend from the course, she's such a friendly and lovely girl~ We vowed to be sensei's true disciples and I hope to meet her again!! Miss her already...



If you saw all my pictures on blog/facebook, you'll realize how much I love this little reddy...I dunno why, but I just love it =)



Some beautiful scenery I saw in the afternoon.. wanted to keep them in my memory....I hope you'll enjoy these pic...







During the last night of the course, we had a cultural night that I enjoyed so much! I was so encouraged by all student division from all over the world. All of us integrate our spirit of mentor and disciple as well as the spirit of youth and victory into culture. All performances were so unique in terms of their creativity and cultural characteristics...



Our group used the song YMCA and changed the lyrics into our own one =) It was so funny yet meaningful. We created some funny movements to sing along with the song =) I really enjoyed the process whereby we get to know each other and contribute to the performance =) It's absolutely a great experience working with them, muacks~~~


It's me doing Lilac!!!
Thank you so much for the opportunity =)
Initially, I wanted to do lilac to support the event, but I didn't expect that I could learn and gain so much by doing lilac. It's my pleasure to support and contribute something to the course.
Please be noted that I wasn't wearing a lilac uniform, I didn't have one, so I wore a white shirt with a red scarf. The main colour for lilac uniform is black, white, with a red scarf. Isn't it look smart? I like it~~

I made many new friends in the course =) We didn't take many pic but I have 2 pic that we took before we leave the course. Do you notice that I have a friend who look like a famous star? Haha...despite his humorous look, he's actually a good person to learn from. I was with him in the same discussion group and he contributed so much by sharing his Buddhism view and teachings with us. He's also good in gosho teaching (I guess...) cos he can remember so many gosho sentences during the gosho hunt =)



During the course, I encounter many gosho passages that I've never heard before in English. I know the meaning of the gosho and they seem to appear in my mind in Chinese. Honestly, I prefer to read gosho in Chinese not only because it's my first language. but also I think that Chinese gosho is constructed in a way that it is deeper in terms of language....hmm...I dunno how to decribe my feeling towards Chinese gosho...I hope that someone could understand this =)
However, as I start practising Buddhism here, I came to realize that I MUST learn gosho in both languages, at least the English version when I'm here =) I have to learn all Buddhism teachings all over again in English, cos that's the only way that I can explain this great Buddhism to my friends in the UK. I don't want language to be a barrier of shakubuku. So, gambate ne!

Here it comes our group photo~~ I'm so glad to be part of it =) On the other hand, I want to show my gratitude to the photographer. I don't know her name...I had a short conversation with her when we were lining up in the canteen =P She's from Finland and she's doing her postgraduate in photography now. Thank you so much for her kindness in taking the group photo for us while she wasn't able to join in. Thank you so much~~

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, thanks for viewing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment