Thursday 19 February 2009

Stupidity in me.....

I feel so stupid...I don't know why...how can I be so stupid...sigh....

A friend of mine shared with me a dialogue between sensei and a few scholars. The article is from Art of Living which is a SGI-UK magazine similar to Cosmic in Malaysia. I told my friend I don't have a copy of it cos it's too expensive for me. Initially, when I just arrived in the UK, I asked another friend about Art of Living subscription. But it sounded so expensive to me...I'm not sure she told me the wrong price or my perception of the price was REALLY expensive at that time....

After my friend recommended the article in Art of Living to me, I thought to subscribe it no matter how expensive it is. I thought it would be great to read the magazine and also to do shakubuku by sharing it with my friends. So I went online...and I found that.....it's only £3 per copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness...Woo Jia Ean...how stupid could you get.....sigh.....
£3 is cheaper than a meal at McDonald's!
£3 is cheaper than a day of transport around London!!
£3 is cheaper than a box of chicken breast that sustain your life for just one week!!!

Sigh....never mind, it's not too late....
I've filled up the subscrption form and a cheque, I'll send it off tomorrow!! I can't wait anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment