Sunday 15 February 2009

my dearest mom...

mom called...it was about 5am in Malaysia...I knew that she must be having insomnia...
mom told me about her worsen health condition...I feel so painful....I'd rather that I'm the one who suffer physically...I feel so painful deep inside....

but mom is so strong....she told me she's feeling great now...she conducts dialogue with everyone she meets everyday. She tells them about Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo and the philosophy of Nichiren Daishonin's buddhism. She questioned me about my daily practice. I told her honestly that I was really down recently, but I got recharged during the student course. Mom kept encouraging me not to give up no matter what circumstances and she taught me how to do shakubuku in daily life.

mom....thank you soooooooo much for giving me this great opportunity to study in the UK. Thank you so much mom.....thanks very much for being a great role model as a true disciple of our mentor...thanks very much for encouraging me by practical buddhism practice...

mom...I'm so sorry that I'm not physically with you at the moment....I know you need someone to talk to....I know I'm the only one among your children....I'm so grateful yet I'm so sorry mom....all I can do is to chant for you, I promise mom...no matter where we are, we can always connect each other by chanting daimoku, by being the great disciple of our life mentor...

I love you mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment