Wednesday 25 February 2009

I feel the pain...
When I received the camera tripod that I ordered in purpose to take beautiful pic when we go for Europe trip...
I thought I've forgotten....but it came into my heart again...
I feel the pain...but I'm not regret...
cause I'm very sure that I'm not what you want...we have different visions, different lives...
I have my mission in the UK and Europe, your mission is in our home country...
I thought I won't go for the Europe trip, but now I think I might go for it alone =)
I can stand on my own, I don't want to seek for accompany anymore...
I'll go for it if it doesn't clash with my future job....
you are most welcome to visit me in the UK anytime you wish =)
I'm so grateful that we've been through so many things and that we've learned so much from each other =)
I hope all is well, please call me whenever you see me on skype, I miss lui lui so much....
Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment