Monday 23 February 2009

Frienship =)


It was on last Sat, remember I said I'm gonna meet my friends in central London?
I was so happy cos I can meet them again!!






One of them are leaving for Japan for study, I decided to give my friend this bookmark as a gift =)
It's actually my first and the most precious gift from sensei....I dunno why, but one day I was chanting to think how can I encourage my friend, then I thought this bookmark will be the best farewell gift =) My lovely bookmark, I'll be missing you!!















It was a sunny day~~
I felt like summer~~~
We sat on the steps and chat for more than an hour, I was trying sooo hard to hold back my tears when I shared my experience, hehe =)

Taken at Green Park, near Buckingham Palace. It's a nice place to relax....I felt like sleeping on the greeny grass and look at the sky...relaxing and revising.....maybe I'll do it someday =)


One of the greatest thing in the world is to establish friendships with people =) I feel so blessed to meet my friends and to share our experiences with each other =)
When Ikeda sensei visited Soka Kindergarten Malaysia in year 2000, he wrote 3 words: Hope, Courage, Friendship.

Without hope, there's no life.
Without courage, there's nothing to achieve.
Without friendship, life is meaningless....

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous, Uk got so much of beautiful scenes.....especially the moment of sunset. Not bad not bad =)

    ReplyDelete