Thursday 19 February 2009

The future famous shoe maker!!!

Guess what? Guess what?? Guess what??!!!!

Remember I mentioned about a Japanese guy in my previous blog? I said, I met a Japanese guy on the airplane when I first came to the UK (it was last Sept). He was sitting beside me for 12 hours but I only started to make friends with him a few hours before we arrived in London Heathrow airport. I was so impressed by the purpose he came to the UK. He's a shoe maker, does it sound strange to you? It did on me, hehe....Well, he's a shoe maker, he came to the UK to meet a friend who stays in Oxford, and he wanted to start his shoe making career in the UK. How cool! I was so impressed by his courage!!! We then exchanged our contact details and be friends =)

We sent a few emails before but I've never heard about him for these few months. So I emailed him yesterday and he replied!

Guess what? Guess what?? He wrote to me:"My shoe action is very good, next month I will creat shoe for Chairman of Chamber of Commerce of ITALIA, and VALENTINO manager, and professional baseball player. And I am helping a shoe company president who is creating COMME des GARCONS which is walking Paris Collection, it is the most famouse JAPAN FASHION BRAND."

Isn't it GREAT??!!! I'm so delighted that he's got so much improvement and achievement in his career now =) Before I emailed him, I actually thought to shakubuku him and I prayed for his wisdom and success in his career. Of course, I know, his success today is not because of my prayers (cos I just started a few days ago), hehe, but it's such a great thing to know that the person you care for is doing great!!

A small part from the email I replied to him:"I wish you all the best in work, please devote your life into every shoe you make, please bless everyone who will wear the shoes you make to be a happy and cheerful person, please bless that your shoes will bring happiness to everyone in the world!!"

Do I sound funny? Haha...but that's what I feel when I read his email =) I really hope that I can introduce all my great friends in Gakkai to him, I hope that he can be a shoe maker who is good in both technique and personality. I hope that he can be a great man in the history of shoe making industry~~

I'll chant for you, Yoichi. Wish that you can join me in chanting someday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment