Thursday 19 February 2009

Je t'aime, ma cherie....

Dear, don't be afraid, cause I'm always here for you...
Dear, don't be afraid, cause I'll chant a lot a lot for you...
I know it's frustrated, it hurts, and it's so painful...
But...dear, deal with it, be brave!
You can make it! Chant with me, together with me, in the same rhythm, with the same spirit!!
I love you dear...never ever forget our promise....we'll go to the place we long for...together, hand in hand...I'm waiting for you here =)
I will always stand by you, no matter which path you'll choose...
I wish that all my best wishes and fortune will bless you a courageous heart to attain happiness in life~
I love you my dear, I always do...and I miss you sooooo much T_T
there's nothing much I could say other than my daimoku...
I love you my dear...
it has been a long time that we didn't take a pic...Sigh..we have to take pic together after we've gained 5kg of weight, lol...nvm, you are always pretty and adorable in my heart =) You are always strong and tough in my heart, just like a yellow tulip, hehe... and I'm a purple tulip, cause that's my favourite colour! ;-P
Dear, I love you... I will always do.... please chant as if I'm sitting right beside you, chanting together with you...be brave my dear...
Je t'aime ma cherie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment