Sunday 22 February 2009

It's a tiring day.....but also a fulfilling day =)
I enjoyed so much =)
It's really great to meet new friends in life...
I'm glad that I could share so much with her =)
I'm sure that she'll be a great WD in the future =)
She's such a brilliant girl =)

And him...he's so cute =)
glad to meet him =)

I'm really protected by shoten zenjin =)
I thought this is the last time I meet them, but I'll meet them again next week =)
Co0l!!

I'm gonna make you sing, hehe...

I'm so happy that I met them with the attitude "this will be the last time I meet them" =)
You'll embrace each word the person says and you'll do your best in bringing hope and joy to the person =)

You should just try it =) it's pointless that I tell you but you've never tried before...

Not physically tired...but brain dead.....not working....

I have so much to share with you =) We shall meet up again to share more =)

Nitez~~

No comments:

Post a Comment