Wednesday 18 February 2009

To my dearest mom

mummy I miss you so much...I thought I won't miss you that much....but I miss you so much now....I'm being such a good girl that I chant for you everyday whenever, wherever I could...mom...I miss daddy too...do you miss him? I'm sure you do....He's such a great husband and father, isn't he? I can still vividly recall his voice, his face, and his expression....I miss those days so much...when we were protected by daddy...when you dun have to worry about anything in the world....when he hugged me in his arms when I woke up in the middle of the night crying...when he encouraged me when I missed my homework....when he bought me a pot of rose and he taught me gardening....I'm miserable...but I feel lucky that I have all these precious memory with me...till death....mummy....I don't want you in my memory...I want you to be with me in the present and in the future....so...please take good care of yourself....please call me whenever you need me, you are not alone....mummy....I miss you and daddy soooooooooooo much...I love you......

No comments:

Post a Comment