Saturday 21 February 2009

A special day

MoRnINg~~

How do you feel this morning? I was so reluctant to get up from bed =P but the birds' singing woke me up =) I guess they are couple and they were quarreling =) Isn't it sweet that you got someone to quarrel with you? So I smile sweetly.....then I continued back to sleep, hehe....

As soon as I got up, I can't wait to open my curtain, just as usual =) However, this time, the window is all covered with dew -.-"" I want to see the bright sky and I want to meet the birds~~ So then I opened my window and looked out through the little gap, the sky is sooooo pretty today!


21 Feb 2009....
It's a very special day to me =)
I'm going to meet someone today which might be the last time seeing the person....I feel so fortunate to see this person again =) I thought that was the last time we met each other =)

I hope that I can bring joy and hope to this person...as a precious gift before this person leave =)

I'm gonna do my gongyo and daimoku now =) I said to myself I'll chant for an hour before we meet up today =)

Dear Jane, enjoy your day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment